The group is run by Kirsty, Kay and Kate who have all personally been affected by cancer and draw on their own experiences to help support others.
The team of therapists kindly volunteer their time and offer relaxing treatments to help clients. We do not offer medical advice.
Therapists all wear Hollyhocks badges, so are easily identifiable to those attending the group.
You Have Our Assurances
- Therapists are professionally qualified
- Therapists belong to a professional body
- Therapists have public liability insurance
- We promote comfort and wellbeing
- Consultation and consent form given
- We ensure confidentiality